Drop-in Peer Advising
Located in 1176A Social Sciences and Humanities Building.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 10:00 to noon and 1:10 to 5:00; and Friday 10 to noon and 1:10 to 3:00 p.m.
***Non-majors must meet with a peer advisor for assistance with an academic plan prior to submitting a Change of Major Petition.***
Staff Advising by appointment only
Managerial Economics majors may make an appointment to:
- Discuss academic issues or difficulties
- Declare a double major
- Discuss plans to study abroad and submit courses for approval
- Obtain a signature on an APF for athletes and veterans
- Check progress in the major
- Ask questions about the undergraduate program, transfer work, and major graduation requirements
Managerial Economics majors may click HERE to make an appointment with a staff advisor.
Contact Us1176A Social Sciences and Humanities
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Student Advising Services: 530-754-9536
Agricultural and Resource Economics Main Office: 530-752-1515