Student-Alumni Career Day
Career Day took place on Saturday, November 4th, 2017! Next year's date will be determined at a later date.
Learn how successful Managerial Economics alumni landed their current positions around the business world. Attend workshops on careers in accounting, finance, human resources, and many more. Enjoy the opportunities for asking questions and networking with established professionals!
Pre-registration is required and open to the first 100 Managerial Economics majors. Continental breakfast and lunch are included with the registration fee.
Check-in and continental breakfast begin at 9:30 a.m. in the ARC Ballroom. The day consists of three sessions of workshops and student-alumni networking at the conclusion of the program. Our day will end at 3:00 p.m. Finally, dress attire for the day is business casual.
Session One Workshops:
- Accounting: Amber Ofiesh, Officer - Accounting VBA Developer, State Street Bank; and Emma Ronne, State and Local Tax Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Internships/Study Abroad: Aspen Felt, Program Coordinator and Advisor, Study Abroad Internships, UC Davis; and Eva Lee, Career Advisor, Internship and Career Center, UC Davis.
- Marketing/Sales: Dani Brown, Sales Analyst, eCommerce, The CloroxCompany; Matthew Horn, Sales Manager, eCommerce, The Clorox Company; and Steven Weiss, President, The Weiss Group.
Session Two Workshops:
- Agribusiness/Supply Chain Management: Yvette Harper, Global Sourcing Analyst, Mission Produce; and Daria Mikhalchenko, Project Manager, Bryant Christie Inc.
- Consulting: Yulia Ayzenberg (Yevsukova), Senior License Consultant, License Management Services, Oracle Corporation,Wendy Chen, Associate Consultant, Triage Consulting;and Jimmy McCutcheon, Senior Consultant, FTI Consulting.
- Data Analytics:Nathan Clough, Finance Lead, Sandia National Laboratories; Sheila Jung, Solution Architect, Good Data; and Jacqueline Sia, Data Analyst, LinkedIn.
Session Three Workshops:
- Finance/Investment Banking:Tyler Bach, Financial Development Rotational Program, ServiceNow; Eliseo Esparza, Financial Analyst II, ServiceNow; and Patrick McCartney, Technology Investment Banking Associate, Citi.
- Human Resources: Megan Galdes, Human Resources Analyst, LinkedIn; Manda Lam, Senior Human Resources Assistant, Amazon; and Andrea Salah, M&A Technical Recruiter, Facebook.
- Risk Management: Kazim Raza, Workers Compensation Claims Underwriter, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies; and Kevin Tran, Credit Analyst Training Program, City National Bank.
Contact Us1176A Social Sciences and Humanities
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Student Advising Services: 530-754-9536
Agricultural and Resource Economics Main Office: 530-752-1515