Students, alumni, and faculty from the UC Davis Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics discuss their FFA experiences and career paths during the panel "Managing the Business of Agriculture: FFA Alumni Speak on Careers in Agricultural Economics" conducted virtually as part of the World Ag Expo 2021.
World Ag Expo Held Virtually February 9-11, 2021
FFA Alumni Panel Discussion
Sue Ebeler (moderator) Associate Dean for undergraduate academic programs UC Davis College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Panel discusses their history with FFA, connection to UC Davis Agricultural and Resource Economics Department, and the ways FFA shaped their career paths.
Panelists (in order of appearance):
- Quaid Moore, senior Managerial Economics major
- Rachael Goodhue, ARE Professor and Department Chair
- Jeff Hadachek, 3rd year ARE Ph.D. student
- Carlyn Marsh, 1st year Managerial Economics major
- Brittney Goodrich, ARE Assistant Cooperative Extension Specialist
- Daniel A. Sumner, Frank H. Buck Jr. Distinguished Professor; Director, UC Agricultural Issues Center