Students taking ARE courses should always abide by the UC Davis Academic Code of Conduct.
Understanding of principles:
- Students will be skilled in critical thinking and decision-making, supported by economic principles and best practices in business.
Strong quantitative skills:
- Students will have the ability to use data to inform economic and business decision making.
- Students will be able to put together quantitative reports as well as to evaluate reports put together by others.
- Students will be effective communicators, confidently using appropriate terminology in oral and written form.
- Students will be able to comprehend economics-related writing.
- Students will be able to work effectively in teams and to address strategic and organizational challenges.
Contact Us1176A Social Sciences and Humanities
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Student Advising Services: 530-754-9536
Agricultural and Resource Economics Main Office: 530-752-1515