Students, alumni, and faculty from the UC Davis Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics discussed their FFA experiences and career paths during the panel "Managing the Business of Agriculture" as part of the annual World Ag Expo, held virtually February 9-11, 2021.
The panel discussion was moderated by Sue Ebeler Associate Dean for undergraduate academic programs, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Panelists discussed their history with FFA, connection to UC Davis Agricultural and Resource Economics Department, and the ways FFA has shaped their career paths. Watch the 30 minute video of the discussion above.
Panelists (in order of appearance):
- Quaid Moore, senior Managerial Economics major
- Rachael Goodhue, ARE Professor and Department Chair
- Jeff Hadachek, 3rd year ARE Ph.D. student
- Carlyn Marsh, 1st year Managerial Economics major
- Brittney Goodrich, ARE Assistant Cooperative Extension Specialist
- Daniel A. Sumner, Frank H. Buck Jr. Distinguished Professor; Director, UC Agricultural Issues Center